You want to buy a Kia vehicle, for sale in Montreal, at your Spinelli Kia dealer, on the West Island? Kia promotions are most attractive and the Kia financing terms are very interesting. However, is it better to buy or lease the Kia SUV that you desire?
Let's see together what are the main advantages and disadvantages of each of these options.
Among the advantages of leasing a Kia, near Laval and Vaudreuil, we would like to mention that:
- on a monthly basis, payments are cheaper than for buying;
- so, leasing a Kia, near Montreal, allows you to lease a more luxurious vehicle and choose a Sportage instead of a Forte or lease an Optima instead of buying a used Kia;
- if you change your vehicle often, leasing allows you to sign a short-term contract; and so, you can easily switch from a Sorento to a hybrid Niro or to a Stinger;
- No need to manage the resale of your Sedona or Cadenza; your Spinelli Kia dealership, in the West Island, near Dorval, will do it for you.
Here are some of the disadvantages of leasing a Kia, near Laval and Vaudreuil:
- insurance costs more because of the refurbishment;
- there is a charge if you exceed the mileage allowed;
- interest rates are higher than when purchased;
- at the end of the lease, you have no assets.
Here are the advantages of buying a Kia vehicle, for sale near Laval:
- your Optima HEV or Cadenza is not subject to any mileage limit;
- insurance is cheaper than when leasing;
- with the purchase of a Kia vehicle, for sale in Montreal, your asset can last several years once paid.
Finally, here are the disadvantages of buying a Kia vehicle, for sale in Montreal, near Dorval and Vaudreuil:
- monthly payments are higher than when leasing;
- the value of the vehicle decreases by 30% to 40% as soon as you start driving;
- the annual depreciation is about 10%.
Renting or leasing? Just take the time to evaluate your options and your goals and you will surely make the decision that suits you best.