Like us, you are passionate about cars. You are meticulous and have a great eye for detail, and will be expected to perform current maintenance and minors repairs on our client’s vehicles.
As a key member of the SPINELLI after sales department, under the supervision of a companion, you will participate in the quality control process, inspecting vehicles to detect any necessary repairs on our client’s vehicles.
- Remuneration commensurate with your skills.
- Among the most generous bonuses in the industry.
- A benefits package with a pension plan.
- The SPINELLI uniform, which must be worn at all times in the workplace.
- An apprentice Party committee of the automobile service industry card.
- A valid driving license.
- Standard driving experience (mandatory)
- An ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Spoken French or English.
The Spinelli Group adheres to the principles of pay equity and equal opportunity employment. Please note that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.